Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Avast 7 antivirus – impressions


I can say that Avast antivirus is my favorite after AVG was a great deal of time my favorite antivirus. After version 7.5 it began to be silly and would consume more and more resources, which makes me to focus my attention by another virus, a more friendly and low computer resources as good as it comes detection and elimination of computer viruses.
What I liked at the new version of Avast 7 is that it seems to move much better than the previous version and resources are not wasted so crazy modulated at least in standby or in working with the same files.
I have not tested it very much, but from what I observed both on a laptop, a virtual machine and a computer with AMD Sempron, if all moves slightly better than with Avast 6 satellite transponder.
Avast 7 news
Besides it’s more friendly with computer resources, Avast 7 comes with some small improvements:
  • a new installer, much better than the old
  • interface slightly modified, but many elements of the old
  • streaming updates, or sites to be watered less and more, something which does nothing but make me happy
  • substantial improvements to the modules: browser protection, sandboxing and autosandbox
  • introduced a kind TeamViewer remote support to help your friends, but as expected in this way is much work as hard move to the famous Team Viwer
  • avast 7 runs on Windows 8 preview makes this virus can run on future Microsoft operating system
  • tools support import and export facility in the antivirus settings, but from what I remember not tested all its changes, only the essential

No comments:

Post a Comment